This free Airtable is for the organization details that are often fragmented across different departments. By bringing the information together, you’ll be able to improve communication across departments such as IT, Human Resources, Accounting and Marketing, while having fewer meetings.
This Airtable helps manage the following:
- New and Terminated Employees with Start/Final Day
- Online Reviews
- Top Performers
- Thank You Cards that Need to Be Sent
- Software Renewal
- Employee Newsletter
- Ordering Trophies and Prizes for Top Performers
- Contacts such as Account Executives for Software
- Business Card Orders and Templates
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Company Meetings Agendas for Sharing Monthly Goals/Feedback
- Employee Birthdays
- Employee Social Media Accounts
- Phone Numbers and who they’re assigned to
- Fax Numbers and who they’re assigned to
- Software Licenses and who they’re assigned to
- Employees by Department
- Employee Directory with Photos
- Event Costs and who is assigned to plan the event
- Responses to positive reviews and resolution of negative reviews
- Top Performer Photos for our Lobby
We’ve had a one million percent reduction in employees complaining that they can’t do their job due to “lack of information” since we started aggregating information using this system.
To populate the data automatically and keep the information up-to-date we use Gravity Flow and Zapier and only give certain individuals who can’t be trusted to keep our records clean read-only rights. For a full tutorial on how to use automation to keep the data up to date, see this post I wrote on how to use Gravity Flow and Airtable for new employee onboarding.
What is Airtable?
Imagine if a spreadsheet and database got together and had a baby. Airtable would be that baby, because it has the best features of both.
Airtable can help you organize piles of information. You can then display that information in a variety of formats to suit your needs: spreadsheet, calendar, Kanban board, you name it.
Airtable is amazing because...
- it's free
- it was designed for regular people
- it looks neater and is easier to use than a spreadsheet and
- you don't need to download any tools to start using it.
You're gonna love it.